Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

☆♥*♥☆ Happy Birthday Aries ☆♥*♥☆

by Lorraine Valente

Happy Birthday Aries♈ ~ The Ram!
For those born between March 20th – April 19th,
The Key Phrase is: I Am.

Mi, mi ,me, me…..ahem…clearing my throat to make way for ARIES♈~! Aries is a Cardinal (action oriented, self starter), fire (intuition) sign located in the 1st quadrant (self oriented/personal) of the Eastern Hemisphere of the chart. Because Aries’ ruling planet is Mars, the need for action and movement and being first is symbolic of people with Aries prominent in their chart. Aries♈ inhabits the 1st house of the natural zodiac. The Ascendant is the cusp of the first house as many know as the Rising Sign. Because Aries arrives immediately after the dreamy, Neptunian 12th house, when Aries arrives on the scene, everyone knows about it! Think of the first house cusp as the emergence from the amniotic fluid (the hypnotic, watery 12th house). If you consider of the symbolism, when we are “birthed” it is often rather traumatic. There are people everywhere; lights, camera, action and out pops baby! Baby emerging from the womb cries out, “Here I am”, Hear me scream, I have arrived! Everyone, come hither! Well, this is Aries, the assertive, action oriented red planet Mars. Think about and visualize the image of a Ram here. The Ram is usually seen on “butting” heads with other Rams; "ramming into" something or some one to have their way.…get the picture? This is the masculine principle at its best.

The 1st house involves areas of our life having to do with the personality and how others see us; the face we show to the world. Very often you will hear others say he doesn’t “look” like a Cancer or he/she doesn’t “look” like a Sagittarian. That is because you are seeing the sign on the Ascendant, the sign rising on the horizon at the time of birth. This is why it's so important to know a correct birth time when seeking an astrological reading from a professional Astrologer. Aries folks tend to want things, and they want them NOW! They're rather impatient yet known for their endurance and physical strength. Physically, Aries have a youthful, buoyant, exuberance gait. Always alert and aware of their surroundings, they are quick witted and prone to sarcasm. Oh, and charm…Aries men maintain their boyish charisma throughout their lives. Aries women want a family and a career and generally maintain a high energy level. Both sexes usually have very sharp cornered eyes and their eyes are prominent in their physical appearance.

Aries♈ in health issues relates to the head and face; head injuries are common with Aries♈ folks because they are Mars ruled and Mars can be rather feisty and very impatient. People with Aries rising or Mars in the 1st house come out fighting, possess an enormous amount of physical energy and are usually quite hardy. Negatively, they are prone to angry outbursts and impatience. On the positive side, they are intuitive and fearless, able to accomplish tasks others never attempt. Aries polar opposite (1st house~temperament and environment) is Libra (7th house~partnerships). The integration of “me” versus “us” is a life lesson for Aries, contingent upon other areas of the birth chart.

It's All About Me by Chelsea Staub

You know it's all about me
Don't hate me 'cause I got it goin' on
It's just me, I'm hot, never cold
I can rock it anyway that I choose
I'm so good (Oh yeah)

I make up all the rules
I can't help it if I set all the trends
Everybody wants to be my best friend
It's infectious, come on don't you be jealous
Just join in this love fest
You know that...

You know it's all about me, I'm a specialty
You know it's all about me, I'm a anomaly
You know it's all about me, who else could it be
ME!
 :-)
Keywords:  Forceful, Charming, Open-Hearted,  Independent, Daring, Courageous, Dynamic, Masculine, Warrior, Impatient, Selfish, Anger, Assertive, Boisterous, Over-the-top, Accidents, Headaches, Boyish, Youthful, Tactless, Careless, Honest, Combative Spirit, Brilliance, Creative, Vain, Excitable, Successful, Speed, Sexy, Talkative, Optimism, Tantrums, Exciting, Doer, Impressive, Sexual Energy, Impetuous.
If you want to learn more about this topic and others, schedule a phone, Skype or e-mail consultation at Fuchsiastars@aol.com. This blog is linked through Networked Blogs and can be received on Facebook.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Lorraine Valente
FuchsiaStars@aol.com 
www.FuchsiaStars.com
www.KarmicAstrology.info
http://energyhealing4u.webs.com/ 
http://twitter.com/FuchsiaStars 
http://FuchsiaStars.blogspot.com/

(c) All rights reserved. Permission offered to forward content in its entirety, pointing back to this blog. However, permission is required to copy, emulate, or electronically broadcast any portion of this article, blog, or website(s). Thank you.

Follow this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!