In Native American Astrology, those born from July 22~August 23rd are born during the Ripe Berries Moon and belong to the Thunderbird Clan. Your plant totem is the Raspberry and their animal totem is the Sturgeon. Are you familiar with the sturgeon?
A sturgeon is a really big fish….actually…it is the KING of fishes! It’s a very old and ancient fish that surfaced around the years just after the dinosaurs. Beneath the surface, Sturgeon people are usually very sensitive. They hide this well underneath their great big smile. Leo's keen intuition and perceptions allow them to sense feelings of others. As a result, they are easily hurt.
|(c) all rights reserved|
* When the mouse laughs at the cat, there’s a hole nearby. ~ Nigerian Proverb
* There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten. ~ Jules Champfleury
* I am more afraid of an army of one hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of one hundred lions led by a sheep. ~Charles Maurice, Prince de Talleyrand-Perigord, 1754-1838
* I want to be a lion. Everybody wants to pass as cats. ~ Counting Crows
* Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert Heinlein
* A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ~ Mark Twain
* After dark all cats are leopards. ~Native American Proverb
* All I need to know I learned from my cat. ~ Unknown
* A cat likes to be petted, anywhere, anytime. ~ Unknown
* He pushed me off a building, just when I was beginning to feel good about myself. ~ Catwoman
* Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily go in one ear and out the other. ~Stephen Baker
* Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. ~ Joseph Wood Crutch
* If we treated everyone we meet with the same affection we bestow upon our favorite cat, they, too, would purr. ~ Martin Buxbaum
(c) All rights reserved. Opinions and interpretation/analysis expressed are the sole intellectual property of Lorraine Valente. Permission is required to copy, emulate, or electronically broadcast any portion of this article, blog, or website(s). Copyright, credits and above info must be included in all copying. Interpretations are for research and entertainment purposes only. Thank you.