Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

☆♥*♥☆ Astrologers Across America ☆♥*♥☆

by Lorraine Valente

Hi All,

Did everyone enjoy their Christmas? Although I definitely "wasn't" dreaming of a white Christmas, we certainly received more than our share of snow in New Jersey!  My daughter and I spent the last 3 days digging ourselves out of almost 3 feet of the white stuff, and there's still more to shovel!  Did I mention that snow isn't one of my favorite expressions of  Mother Nature? :-)

Anyway, Astrologer Ron Archer, created an impressive, time extensive project, and I want to share it with you.  He set out to interview one Astrologer from each State in the United States.  Ron contacted me via e-mail on September 23, 2010 at 12:35pm EDT, asking if I would agree to be interviewed in his "Astrologers Across America" series, as representative for the State of New Jersey! I quickly agreed to his awesome offer. On October 1st, 2010, 1pm, the Cancer Moon trined both Mars and Venus in Scorpio and I was fortunate to be interviewed by Ron.  The results of that interview were recently posted to his informative website Miami Astrology: www.MiamiAstrology.com. I feel priviledged to be included amongst Astrologers such as Maria Kay Simms, Adam Gainsberg, Ray Grasse, Maxine Taylor and others. 

To hear the interview between Ron Archer and Lorraine Valente:
Click Here: Interview between Ron Archer & Lorraine Valente

I''ll be writing and sharing more about the energy surrounding the New Year, and the upcoming Capricorn New Moon Solar Eclipse on January 4th, yet am frantic catching up on life issues as a result of snow conditions.  Please be patient and also safe while enjoying the rest of your day.

Remember, if you want to learn more about the astrologer of your chart,schedule a phone, or e-mail consultation at Fuchsiastars@aol.com. I'm also available via Skype and on Facebook~FuchsiaStars Guidance, Astrology Share.

Lorraine Valente
FuchsiaStars@aol.com 
www.FuchsiaStars.com
www.KarmicAstrology.info 
http://twitter.com/FuchsiaStars 
http://FuchsiaStars.blogspot.com/

(c) All rights reserved. Permission is required to copy, emulate, or electronically broadcast any portion of this article, blog, or website(s). Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!